No more resolutions for 2011 as I’ve made enough on my birthday. But I have some concludes of 2010 to carry with me in 2011.
1. There is always scope of creativity and innovation in everything you do. No matter how small or how big it is. The initiatives like PANCHRATNA changed my professional outlook.
2. I am proud of being a fan of cricket. Witness highest ever wins for India in a year 2010.
3. Change is good. And I experienced same in my thoughts in 2010. This transformation is being reflected in both my personal and professional life.
4. I could cook till 2009. In 2010, I can say that I love cooking.
5. ‘Networking’ and ‘Net-working’ are important.
6. Last but not the least, love your wife, that’s the secret to enjoy your life.
Good Bye 2010. Welcome 2011. My new year wishes to all those who are reading this (or not) through facebook, twitter or wordpress.